Makeup Monday: Perfect Fall Makeup Look
Hello Musers! Its officially fall and that means its time for pumpkin spice everything and finding the perfect fall makeup look!
I’m always up for a good tutorial to give me the how-to’s on a new look.
And, though I’m not too, too wild and crazy with my makeup, I do like to try new things. All in all, this look is pretty mellow, so it’s totally wearable for an everyday look.
The Tutorial ~
The Steps ~
- Start the fall routine with the Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Warm Sunset, using the #3 bronze shade on the center of the eyelids and up to the crease.
- Then take the light brown #2 shade and blend to soften the crease of the eyes.
- Next use the dark brown #4 shade on the corners of the eyes and blend together.
- Use the same eyeshadow shades on the lower lash line to create a smokey eye look.
- Finally, use the #1 shade from the eyeshadow palette to highlight the brow bone.
- To finish the eyes, use True Color Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Cosmic Brown and True Color Wide Awake Mascara in Black.
- To create a bold deep lip for fall, Lauren uses the Avon True Color Lipstick in Bold Bordeaux and lines the lips with True Color Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Chocolate.
- Lauren completes the look with Avon True Color Luminous Blush in Classic Aura to make the cheeks pop.
The Products Used ~
Let me know if you agree that this is the perfect fall makeup look!
Shop the latest Avon Brochure:
When you shop my eboutique for the 1st time, you can use WELCOME10 to get 10% off your order! 1 time use only. youravon.com/myboutique