Makeup Monday: What’s In My Makeup Bag
Hello Musers! Its been awhile since I’ve shared a Makeup Monday post, but I wanted to muse with you all about what’s in my makeup bag.
I thoroughly enjoy reading/seeing what other people have in their makeup bags, so I thought I’d share mine!
Well, it’s actually a makeup drawer, not a bag necessarily. The premise is still the same. I actually have a TON of makeup in my drawer, some of which I’m sure should really be tossed! But these are the items I use, pretty much daily.
- Avon True Color Bronzing Pearls in Sunkissed ~ I either use this as a contour or to blend my contour, when I use product number 10.
- Avon True Color Illuminating Stick in Champagne ~ This is the perfect highlighter to use on the bridge & bulb of my nose, cupids bow, forehead and chin.
- Acti-Labs HD Liquid Foundationin Champ Elysees ~ I’ve been trying out this foundation to see if the coverage would work for me. I honestly don’t think there’s a foundation in the world that’ll cover my dark spots! It is a very nice foundation, but a little on the matte side for me. I most likely will not be repurchasing.
- Avon True Color SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout ~ I love the smooth application of this eyeliner, as well as its lastibility.
- Avon True Color Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige ~ This primer is great for locking in my eyeshadow looks, especially since my shadow tends to absorb into my skin!
- Avon True Color Love At First Lash Mascara in Blackest Black ~ This is my most favorite mascara that I’ve ever used, and trust me, I’ve tried many! I absolutely love the way my lashes look with this mascara and it’s good for my lashes too! You can read more about it here: Friday Favorites: August Faves
- Avon True Color Be Blushed Cheek Color in Blushing Nude ~ I like using cream blushes because my skin is on the drier side and cream blush gives my skin a dewey look. I love this color because it’s more of a natural glow on me and not so much a pop of cheek color.
- Avon True Color Makeup Setting Spray ~ Since I don’t use setting powder, this works really well to keep my makeup on my face all day.
- Avon True Color Transforming Contour Stick in medium ~ I love this product! It makes contouring and highlighting so easy! I don’t contour my face with the stick every day, (sometimes I’ll just use product number 1 to contour), but when I do, I like to contour my nose, my jawline, my forehead, temples & hollows of my cheeks. I mostly use the highlighter end to highlight my eyebrows and sides of my eyes.
- Avon True Color 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette in Nude Muse ~ I use this palette for everyday looks. You can tell which is my favorite shadow shade that’s for sure!
There you have It.
These are all of the products I use to beautify myself! I pretty much have my makeup routine down to about 25 minutes on my everyday looks with all of these products, give or take. Thanks for learning about what’s in my makeup “bag”!
Hope you enjoyed reading! Don’t forget to follow.
Shop the latest Avon Brochure:
When you shop my eboutique for the 1st time, you can use WELCOME10 to get 10% off your order! 1 time use only. youravon.com/myboutique
Want to start your own Beauty Business? Click here and be sure to use Reference Code myboutique: http://bit.ly/joinmyavon
Find me on social!
My Avon Musings Fan Page . My Avon Musings VIP Group . My Avon Musings on Insta . My Avon Musings on Twitter
*Since I am an Avon Independent Representative, I do make a commission off of the items that I sell from my website. I don’t necessarily use this blog to make sales; my blog is used only for promoting and bringing awareness to my beauty business. However, I will redirect my readers to my website via product links, in the event that you see something you like.