Hello fellow Musers! Today I’m musing about my review of Avon’s 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo.
What is Avon 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo? You may ask. Let me tell you all about it!
A bold lip inspires a bold life, so why play it safe? Go out of your comfort zone with our dual-ended lip stain that combines saturated color with serious staying power.
From picture-perfect pageants to cheerleading the big game—or just rocking the holiday party—these six long-lasting shades will stay put until the heels (or sneaks) come off! .05 fl. oz.
• All-day wear
• No smudging, feathering or budging!
• Semi-permanent lip stain
• Weightless pigment
• Infused with sunflower seed oil to help hydrate lips
• Paraben-, gluten-, phthalate- and sulfate-free
Outline and define with the ultra-fine lip liner. Then, use the felt tip to color in your lips. To keep the lip stain lasting even longer, your pout should be completely dry upon application. If you are using the Vitamin C Antioxidant Lip Treatment (which we love!), allow time for it to fully absorb and set before applying the Lip Tattoo. Once the Lip Tattoo has been applied, be sure to let it dry down completely (just a couple of minutes!) before eating or drinking. Because our Lip Tattoo has serious staying power, when it’s time to take it off, we recommend using Anew Hydra Fusion Cleansing Micellar Water.
P.S. Make sure to store the pen horizontally so that the ink evenly distributes to both ends. If the color starts to fade as you’re applying, simply press the tip on a tissue and it will re-release the ink!
I’ve been trying these lip tattoos for about a month or so. It took me a little while to get used to them, but I was determined to give them a good, honest try!
Here’s what I found while trying them:
- Lips must be completely dry and have no other product on them before applying (I find it best to wipe off whatever remaining Vitamin C Lip Antioxidant that remains on my lips before applying)
- Lighter shades don’t seem to last as long as darker shades
- Your natural oils & chemicals on your face will effect how this product applies and lasts
- Drinking any type of alcoholic beverage will cause the stain not to last as long
- Using other lip products over the lip tattoo does compromise the integrity of the color
- After using the lip tattoos for a few days, exfoliating your lips is a good idea
What I liked about it:
- Quick & easy to apply
- Doesn’t contain alcohol so it doesn’t sting my lips like other lip stains
- Sunflower seed oil keeps my lips feeling moisturized and not dried out
- The darker shades are nice for long-lasting color on my lips that I don’t need to worry about reapplying
- Looks great underneath gloss
- Can use just as a lip liner with the precise tip
- Fun to try different ombre combos
All-in-all, after getting used to using the lip tattoo, it has become a staple in my makeup repertoire.
Try any, or all, of the 2-in-1 Lip Tattoos for yourself, with 8 shades to choose from!
Watch my Try-On vid!
Hope my review on the Avon 2-in-1 Lip Tattoo was helpful! Let me know in the comments and don’t forget to follow!
Shop the latest Avon Brochure:
When you shop my eboutique for the 1st time, you can use WELCOME10 to get 10% off your order! 1 time use only. youravon.com/myboutique
Want to start your own Beauty Business? Click here and be sure to use Reference Code myboutique: http://bit.ly/joinmyavon
Find me on social!
My Avon Musings Fan Page . My Mascara Musings . My Avon Musings on Insta . My Avon Musings on Twitter
*Since I am an Avon Independent Representative, I do make a commission off of the items that I sell from my website. I don’t necessarily use this blog to make sales; my blog is used only for promoting and bringing awareness to my beauty business. However, I will redirect my readers to my website via product links, in the event that you see something you like.